Weald Meadows Partnership (WMP) works with many key partners.
Involved with joint projects such as:
- Weald Meadows Group – reformed in 2018 and requesting support from WMP & Services in 2019 for support for updating all online and technical information sheets.
- Plantlife and Coronation Meadows – developing methodology for preserving and the wild harvesting of meadows seed from Valebridge Common for high profile and successful project such as The Queens Meadows – Green Park in London! This was one of four projects that the WMP (& Services) was involved in, through the nomination and support of both the East and West Sussex Coronation Meadows and a heads up for Surreys Coronation Meadow, the partnership co-ordinated and monitored the four resulting sister planting projects. This national project saw over 90 new meadows created and continues to run with new monitoring in 2019.
- Collaboration with The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew – Wakehurst Place and The Millennium Seed Bank, back in 2011 we supported the launch of RBG Kews UK Native Seed Hub . Safeguarding rare native meadow species WMP continues to provide support and advice to aid the development of UK Native Seed Hub in 2019.
- Wildflower Turf , planting wildflowers and grasses featured at the 2012 Olympics in specially selected locations such as the Weald & Downland Museum, to promote regional biodiversity and sustainability. This year, we hope to trial the use of Weald Native Origin Seed for broadening our range into turf for amenity, high impact areas.
- And partners who continue to display the Vanishing Meadows Exhibition.
We welcome all new business opportunities, projects and donations.
We would like to thank the Weald Meadows Group for their support in association with the HW AONB Unit and all the organisations, partners, individuals and donors who have supported us especially past including; Private Donors, the Nineveh Charitable Trust, The Tubney Charitable Trust, and The Grasslands Trust.